[j-nsp] Monitoring MPLS COS on "solarwinds"

David Taylor davidtaylor1977 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 05:33:36 EST 2007

Hello,

I have a licensed solarwinds running in my network. I can see all the interfaces that i have on the juniper router. Now i need to monitor more statistics like COS and MPLS LSP statististics. I have downloaded the MIBs for Juniper also. Also i can see "Assign Custom MIB Pollers" option when i check any interface. Further i added OID "1.3.6.1.4.1.2636.3.15.4.1.3" and the name is "InxCosQstatQedPkts". Having done all this i still cannot see any statistics i cannot see on the interfaces any options for COS.....

Does anyone has any better idea how to do it ?

BR// David