[j-nsp] Juniper resellers/distributors in Canada?

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:36:54 EDT 2007

  Anyone on the list familiar with any Canadian resellers of Juniper
gear, more specifically maintenance/service contracts for existing
hardware (M & T-series routers) ?  Have checked the ones listed at
juniper.net and done some googling, but thought others on the list
might know of some.  Many of the ones I've found deal only with the
Netscreen product line.
  Feel free to reply only to me if broadcasting to the list doesn't
seem appropriate (due to the sales-y nature, etc).

David