[j-nsp] monitor

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:20:16 EDT 2007

Hi,
 If you are pinging _from the router_, you should be able to see your
icmp traffic with 'monitor traffic a/b/c.x' command.

 If rip updates are all you see, I'd say you're using another egress
interface than ge-0/0/1 for your destination.

 You may check this with show route x.x.x.x and see your next-hop.

 Hope this helps,
 Erdem