[j-nsp] frame-relay J6350 to Cisco 2611

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Thu Sep 13 07:53:37 EDT 2007

On the Cisco side, you can establish IETF in many ways.  "encapsulation
frame-relay ietf" will set a baseline for all PVCs.  "frame-relay map ip
x.x.x.x yyy ietf" or "frame-relay interface-dlci yyy ietf" will set
encapsulation on a per pvc basis.

But yes, you'll need to make the change for that particular pvc(s)
connecting to the Juniper box.  "show frame-relay pvc" will let you see the
encapsulation for each of the PVCs defined.

HTH,

Scott