[j-nsp] 'Lost connection to re1' error on T-series running 8.4R1.13

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:44:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

  You should never configure the following interfaces they're
internally used for several hardware communication.

fxp1 / bcm0 : communication to forwarding engine.
fxp2 / em0 : communication between two routing engine in supported
platforms with two routing engines.

 That said, what happens when you do a 'commit full' and 'commit
synchronize' ? Can you login to re1 and confirm that your
configuration is sync'ed ?

Cheers,
Erdem