[j-nsp] Load Balance b/w two or more LSPs

Benny Sumitro benny.sumitro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:10:02 EDT 2007

IMHO, Juniper doesnt support load balanced LSP for L2VPN because to do load
balance, Juniper need to hash the MPLS label and it is on the
forwarding-options hash-key family mpls hierarchy. Currently they support
MPLS label 1 and 2 (outer and inner) label on the packet so if you are doing
load balancing to the same PE and same vrf, it will always has the same
hashing result thus will not be able to load balance.

Rgds,
Benny