[j-nsp] M7i Compact Flash

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Tue Apr 1 18:35:22 EDT 2008

I actually find that "show chassis hardware detail" is more easy to read, as that shows a single line with the CF details, rather than "show system storage" which has a line for each partition on each volume, so you need to do some calculations to get from that to the actual CF size.

Hope this helps

Michael