[j-nsp] JunOS ES

Jonathan Looney jonlooney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:24:36 EDT 2008

You need to enable the proper protocols in the host-inbound-traffic stanza
in the security zone configuration.  You can do this either at the security
zone level or the interface level.  If you don't list a protocol there,
traffic destined to the router using that protocol will be dropped.

Further, if the traffic will be arriving on one interface, but destined to a
different interface (such as would be the case for traffic arriving on a
physical interface, but bound for the loopback interface), you must have a
security policy to allow the traffic.

HTHs

-Jon