[j-nsp] J2300 T1 Load balancing

Doug Marschke Doug at ietraining.net
Wed Apr 2 18:22:49 EDT 2008

Just a suggestion, but see if things improve by turning on layer 4
hashing:

[edit]
lab at HongKong# show forwarding-options
hash-key {
    family inet {
        layer-3;
        layer-4;
    }
}

Doug Marschke
Principal Technologist
Strategic Networks Training
JNCIE-ER #3, JNCIE-M/T #41, JNCIS-FW, JNAT
www.ietraining.net
(415)902-5702