[j-nsp] J-Series and USB storage

Jonathan Crawford jj at powerset.com
Fri Apr 4 16:43:00 EDT 2008

Chris,

I've been seeing the same thing one one of my j4350's after upgrading to 8.4R2.4. The only result of a ticket opened with Juniper was that the first tech could reproduce the problem in the lab, the next tech could not, then ultimatly they blamed it on the USB key I was using (even when I used a supported one). I'm hoping it is an issue that will just magically fix itself in the next revision... as I cannot reboot the router just to get it to recognize the USB key to snapshot.

-Jonathan