[j-nsp] J-Series and USB storage

Jonathan Crawford jj at powerset.com
Fri Apr 4 16:51:46 EDT 2008

Stacy,

If he is having the same issue as me, the issue is not the hardware being recognized... mine shows up in "show chassis hardware detail", as well as showing up in dmesg as being available, as well as being able to be mounted from shell, etc... however, the cli app refuses to see the device giving "error: usb media missing or invalid". I can place the same USB drive in another J series and it works fine.

-Jonathan