[j-nsp] VRRP flap between CRS-1 and junos 8.5 M40

alain.briant at bt.com alain.briant at bt.com
Tue Apr 8 13:06:19 EDT 2008

Hi Rupesh

May I advise you something:
You are not saying if the flap is when the reboot at the end of the upgrade is done or if the flap occurs during the upgrade.
- So does you M40 have a redundant routing engine or not ?
- Are you doing the upgrade on the passive routing engine ?
- Does the flapping occurs during the reboot or before ?

I think I could have some information for you that could explain this behaviour.

Waiting for you answers
Regards

Alain