[j-nsp] bgp_nexthop_sanity messages on my M20

kura at iij.ad.jp kura at iij.ad.jp
Mon Apr 14 21:01:45 EDT 2008

Hello,

I had seen the same message when receiving an UPDATE message including
NEXT_HOP attribute which is the same address as self.
The output of 'show route advertising-protocol bgp ...' and configuration
on the sender will be the beginning to resolve it.

Regards,
--
Tomohiko Kurahashi <kura at iij.ad.jp>

From: davedmma at gmail.com