[j-nsp] Juniper EX

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Apr 18 12:34:20 EDT 2008

I ended up opening up a ticket on some of the doc errors.  I'd say that the other complaint I have thus far about the docs is that they do not follow the same format as the rest of the JUNOS docs.  It's difficult to find things because it's not well organized.

I am, however, liking this switch - I just wish it had IPv6 and basic MPLS functionality.  :-(  I eagerly await the next 12 months to see where this platform heads.

-evt