[j-nsp] MPLS, RSVP and strict path

Doug Marschke Doug at ietraining.net
Tue Apr 22 18:39:33 EDT 2008

Are you using cspf or non-cspf? If you are using cspf the router will always spit out strict nodes.

Only way I know is show rsvp session detail and match on a series of ip addresses.

Doug Marschke
Principal Technologist
Strategic Networks Training
JNCIE-ER #3, JNCIE-M/T #41, JNCIS-FW, JNCI
www.ietraining.net
(415)902-5702