[j-nsp] Logical Routers intercommunication?

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:16:33 EDT 2008

I have partitioned M320 into two logical routers (LR), and I run MP-BGP
between them. Those two routers are connected through an external GiGE
interface. The problem is that BGP UPDATE and OPEN message between them are
not sent over the external link but instead through some interprocess
communication. Only keepalives are sent througn the external links.

Like those two logical routers know they are on the same box (which they
shouldn't).
Is there any way to disable this inter-router communcation and send all BGP
mesages through the exteranl links?
Thanks,
Marlon