[j-nsp] router for IX

Matthias Gelbhardt matthias at commy.de
Tue Aug 19 04:41:24 EDT 2008

Hello!

We would like to connect to an internet connection point (IX).
Unfortunatly I have seen in the datasheet of the J-Series, which we
use at the moment, that that system can only handle a maximum of 40
bgp peers, which is of course unsufficient, if we will use it to
connect to an IX, where we thing to get at least 80 peers.

Unfortunatly on the other datasheets of the other routers we do not
see any information about the maximum number of peers. Is anyone here
who can me give an information? I think the next smaller router would
be the M7i.

Regards,

Matthias