[j-nsp] bgp-reflextion license

xinyu zeng xinyu.zeng at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 11:34:54 EDT 2008

Hi Matthias,

The BGP RR feature on J series requires a JX-BGP-ADV-LTU license. If you
didn't buy something, sure u can't ask support of it. Till now the license
is still soft license, which means you can run it but there is warning
message for it. No one can be sure when it will become a 'hard' license:)
Regards,
Zeng, Xinyu