[j-nsp] bgp-reflextion license

Matthias Gelbhardt matthias at commy.de
Sat Aug 23 13:09:19 EDT 2008

Hello!

I have the problem, that we will have 5 sites with eBGP by the end of
the year. A fully meshed network will be possible, but perhaps it is
now the best time to think about other solutions. Would a route server
with quagga be the perfect solution? does anyhone has some experiences
about that?

Regards,

Matthias