[j-nsp] Strange RX issue w/ GE PIC

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Aug 25 12:35:19 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response, but unfortunately, it's not quite what I'm looking for help on.  I know what each of the errors are and why they are generated.  The puzzling thing is why I wouldn't see them constantly upon any input traffic to one side.  I only see the errors occur when both input/output traffic is enabled.

-evt