[j-nsp] per-packet load balancing over multiple l2tp tunnels

Arda Balkanay ardabalkanay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:45:55 EDT 2008

I have a case about that issue (Case #2008-0703-0196 ) and Juniper said
that:
-round robin load sharing isn't supported for dynamic interfaces; alternate
solution can be to use MLPPP
for my case MLPPP is not possible because the incumbent who owns LAC does
not permit it.

Also for dynamic subscriber interfaces I have another case about dynamic
routing protocols which has a similar answer:
- OSPF cannot be run on dynamic IP interfaces.  (because of KA26012 Juniper
removed this feature)

I think these two problem is unacceptable and I cannot find any meaningful
reason for this kind of lack.