[j-nsp] ERX SNMP

Truman Boyes truman at suspicious.org
Mon Dec 22 12:46:04 EST 2008

Hi Amos,

Most of the snmp oid's support virtualization (ie. virtual-routers).

More details are here:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/erx/junose93/swconfig-system-basics/overview_2.html#jN17574

Basically you specify the virtual-router with the community string.
Ie. public at your-virtual-router

Kind regards,
Truman