[j-nsp] ERX SNMP

Amos Rosenboim amos at oasis-tech.net
Tue Dec 23 05:03:52 EST 2008

Hello Truman,

When I gave it further thought I might be monitoring the wrong
parameters.
All L2TP tunnels are established to the default VR, and subscribers
are mapped to the different VRs based on Radius profile.
I think we should be monitoring number of subscribers and not number
of L2TP sessions (I'm not sure what is the difference between the
two, except that a subscriber can be non L2TP).

Can anyone save me some reading and suggest the OID for monitoring
number of subscribers?

Regards

Amos