[j-nsp] PE_CE SOPF

Stevanus stevanus at datacomm.co.id
Fri Dec 26 04:24:21 EST 2008

Dear Ahmad,

Because that's the way it is?

 From JUNOS routing protocols configuration guide :

To configure a domain ID, perform the following tasks:
1. Specify a domain ID in the BGP extended community ID.
2. Set a route type.
3. Configure a VRF export policy to explicitly attach the outbound extended
community ID to outbound routes.
4. Define a community with members that possess the community ID.

You configure a separate label for each VRF to provide double lookup and
egress
filtering.

For more explanation please refer to JUNOS software configuration guide.

Hope that helps :).

Regards,

Stevanus