[j-nsp] Crashing rpd on 8.5R4.3 on Backup RE (M20)

Nugroho WH Adisubrata adisubrata at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:37:16 EST 2008

I agree with Jon. It would be better if you can open this case to Jtac.
They can help you identify and found which problem on your
router, especially when the problem had occurred many times or you can
reproduce it on your router.

IMHO, sounds like its a bug.
Btw, do you have multicast and aggregate interface configuration?

Regards,
Nugroho