[j-nsp] JunOS Bug list?

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Mon Feb 4 03:23:38 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 08:07:36AM +0200, Pekka Savola wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Jonathan Brashear wrote:
> > A fellow list member pointed me to this:
> >
> > https://www.juniper.net/alerts/subscribe.jsp?actionBtn=Modify
> >
> > Which is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks Chris.
>
> You are hopefully aware that this is an extremely selected feed of
> JunOS bugs and there are almost no bugs reported through this channel
> that aren't security vulnerabilities.

There's always the PR database:

https://www.juniper.net/prsearch/simplesearch.jsp

Though you're far more likely to get useful (if delayed) information out
of the release notes, since they have actually been edited for content.
Unfortunately the PR database is heavily censored, so anything even
remotely interesting (and often even things which are completely
uninteresting) will be flagged private. Also, the publicly visible
descriptions seem to be set only by the first level JTAC person who
actually opens the case, thus you are all but guaranteed that the
description will be completely wrong (and often illegible), no matter how
many people who know whats actually going on have touched the PR
afterwards.