[j-nsp] JunOS Bug list?

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Feb 4 03:28:08 EST 2008

Pekka Savola <pekkas at netcore.fi> writes:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Jonathan Brashear wrote:
>> A fellow list member pointed me to this:
>>
>> https://www.juniper.net/alerts/subscribe.jsp?actionBtn=Modify
>>
>> Which is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks Chris.
>
> You are hopefully aware that this is an extremely selected feed of
> JunOS bugs and there are almost no bugs reported through this channel
> that aren't security vulnerabilities.

This discussion made me look at that page again, and I noticed something
that others here might be unaware of: There's no automatic subscription
of "latest major release of X" bug, even if you've selected the current
latest release.

Seems like there's been quite a few major JUNOS and JUNOSe releases
since the last time I updated my subscriptions.  Let's hope they all
have been bug free :-)

Bjørn