[j-nsp] Encrypt a GRE tunnels between CSCO and JNPR M7i

Doug Marschke Doug at ietraining.net
Wed Feb 6 12:33:32 EST 2008

I also have an example in here but you might not be able to wait that
long:
http://www.amazon.com/JUNOS-Enterprise-Routing-Practical-Certification/d
p/0596514425/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202320197&sr=8-1

In general, steps are:

1) Create GRE interface
2) Map Traffic to GRE tunnel
3) Create IPSec Tunnel (may need to create custom proposals)
4) Create Service Filters to Map GRE packets to the IPsec tunnel
5) Optional: Create service filters if any SFW are applied to bypass
traffic

Doug Marschke
Principal Technologist
Strategic Networks Training
JNCIE-ER #3, JNCIE-M/T #41, JNCIS-FW, JNAT
www.ietraining.net
(415)902-5702