[j-nsp] Juniper M10 ATM CrossConnect

Masood Ahmad Shah masood at nexlinx.net.pk
Wed Feb 6 19:25:46 EST 2008

I want to use M10 for atm aggregation. Like I have two IMA 4 port E1 Port
adapter modules in M10. I also have ATM-OC3 modules in same chassis. I want
to know is it possible with Juniper M10 that I can use it to make cross
connect between multiple IMA interfaces and OC3 interface in single chassis;
and then further I can connect that OC3 interface to upstream OC3 router.

			\                         atm crossconnect
                   ATM IMA ----------ATMOC3-----|------------ATM-OC3

If you guys think that I just can't use this with M10, than please share
which Juniper model support such a feature.

Regards,
Masood Ahmad Shah