[j-nsp] ERX place user in different VR

matthew johnson matthewjohnson.uk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:16:36 EST 2008

Hi,

Check to see if you have any configuration relating to domain-maps:

aaa domain-map none
 router-name default
 local-interface loopback 0
 ipv6-router-name default

I think the issue is more related to the loopback for unnumbered
interfaces. Make sure the entry in the domain-map or profile points to
the loopback you are using for unnumbered interfaces.

Regards

Matt