[j-nsp] Bulk config migration between interfaces?

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Tue Feb 19 17:30:55 EST 2008

Maybe I am not understanding what you are asking, but this is exactly what the copy command is for:

For example:
richmond at J4350-2# copy interfaces ge-0/0/0 to ge-1/0/0

That will move over the interface and all logical units associated to it.

Or, if you are doing it from router to router, just copy the interface command from the source router/interface, put it in to a text editor and change the pertinent FPC/PIC/SLOT info and paste in to new router...

Hope this helps,
-Jeff