[j-nsp] How to load a lot of prefixes

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Wed Feb 20 12:10:16 EST 2008

Find a friend with a full BGP feed and set up an ebgp multihop peer to them?
Just make sure to filter updates out (and hopefully he/she is filtering in
from you) to cover those "oops" moments.

:)

HTH,

Scott

PS.  Otherwise, there's a lot of Cut/Paste involved and Ctrl-H for
Search/Replace.  Been there, done that!