[j-nsp] Juniper M20 with old JUNOS version gives upgrade problem

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 03:55:14 EST 2008

Hi Leon,

You could also try a factory fresh install using a PCMCIA card.
Download the install media for the version you want, build the PCMCIA
card as described on the download page and then put it into the M20
and reboot.

You will lose all the config from the router but you'll end up at your
final version very quickly ;-)  Since it's a lab machine, I'm guessing
that a factory fresh rebuild isn't an issue.

Rgds,

Guy