[j-nsp] JUNOS Configuration backup

Diogo Montagner diogo.montagner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:34:17 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for the best sollution for a JUNOS configuration backup methods.

The best solution for my case would be the "system archival" with a plus
where I could specify the time for the upload of configuration to the FTP
server (just like a cronjob).
The system archival support only two methods of configuration:
transfer-on-commit and transfer-on-interval.

At this time, I'm using transfer-on-interval but this solution does not
ensure that transfer to the FTP site will occur every day at the same time
for a long period.

Does anybody have any suggestion ?

Best regards,

--