[j-nsp] VLAN tagging across multiple physical interfaces?

Keegan.Holley at sungard.com Keegan.Holley at sungard.com
Wed Jan 16 13:44:47 EST 2008

As far as I know M-Series routers do not do bridging.  I have tried this
in the past so that I could have the same ethernet feed terminate on two
different switches and it threw an error.  A have you though about adding
a switch to make this possible? Assuming you don't have one already, a
switch would allow you to connect the PIC-2 customer to the shared
firewall vlan without having a one-off in your router configs.