[j-nsp] VLAN tagging across multiple physical interfaces?

ILTCHEV Alain Alain.ILTCHEV at ncnumericable.com
Wed Jan 16 14:10:06 EST 2008

Hello,

You could try to use an interface switch available in "protocols connections" to connect together an interface coming from your firewall to an interface going to your other M7i. I am not too sure about this as I might have not understood well your context.

You can have more info here :
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos84/swconfig84-network-interfaces/id-13050228.html

Alain