[j-nsp] Ospf neighborship

Alain Briant alain.briant at c-s.fr
Mon Jan 21 03:58:27 EST 2008

Hi

I told you something wrong concerning GRE tunnels as I did some other
tests and realized I was wrong

I've checked also unnumberred interfaces witch seem to be possible on
Ethernet interfaces in version 8.3 or 8.5
But documentation says precisely that it not possible to run OSPF in
this case:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos83/swconfig83-network-interfaces/html/interfaces-family-config18.html

"Running OSPF and IS-IS on unnumbered Ethernet interfaces is not supported"

I will tell you if I find any workaround
regards
Alain