[j-nsp] Mapping Martini Tunnel traffic to an LSP

Alex Arseniev alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:19:12 EDT 2008

Hi there,
Have a look at "psn-tunnel-endpoint" knob
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos91/swconfig-vpns/configuring-layer-2-circuits-over-both-rsvp-and-ldp-lsps.html#id-12217017
This knob is useful if you configure 2 RSVP LSP terminating at
different IP at on the egress LSR. Or use two additional "no-install-to"
and "install
<prefix/mask>" knobs to make sure your ingress LSR inet.3 table contains two
different/distinct prefixes belonging to egress LSR.
Rgds
Alex