[j-nsp] Tunnel Services

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:15:33 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

I think Erdem is right in that the ASM is optional in the M7i chassis.
 I'm not sure that many customers took the option of the M7i without
the ASM, but the option was definitely there.   The absence of the ASM
does not automatically mean that a discreet Tunnel PIC *will* be
installed, although absolutely nothing precludes the installation of a
Tunnel PIC in one of the four slots in an M7i whether the ASM is
present or not.

Rgds,

Guy