[j-nsp] Best practice to manage log information

Steven Brenchley bresteven at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:35:33 EDT 2008

The workaround depends on your HD is it's rated for 24x7 then you can
disable the adaptive mode with the following command

set chassis routing-engine disk no-standby  (Hidden nob)

How ever if your HD is not rated for 24x7 or if your unsure then DO NOT use
this switch as it could cause your router to ultimatly crash.  It may take a
month or two but it will crash eventually.

On 7/16/08, a.dhingra at neu.edu <a.dhingra at neu.edu> wrote:

> According to the PR... a work around exists, and the PR is closed?  What
> is the workaround?
>
> Thanks
> Anand
>

> "Beny D Setyawan" <benyds at gmail.com>
> Sent by: juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
> 07/15/2008 11:58 PM

> <melvyn.markham at bt.com>, <alain.briant at bt.com>,
> <juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net>
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: [j-nsp] Best practice to manage log information
>

> Dear Melvyn,
>
> You can find on PR297313.
>
> Thanks & Rgds,
> Beny D Setyawan