[j-nsp] BGP and OSPF ECMP

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:43:14 EDT 2008

I'm sending traffic to 50K IP destinations. All this is in VPN (2547). So I
should have 50K flows if destination IP is taken into account during
hashing. Please keep in mind that this IP is encapsulated in two MPLS
headers as the traffic is going through MPLS tunnel (LDP based) and then the
second label is the vrf label. The next hop (PE) router is advertised
through OSPF.
Thanks,
Marlon