[j-nsp] BGP and OSPF ECMP

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Fri Jul 18 14:58:29 EDT 2008

If you are sending to multiple destinations, then by default per prefix lb kicks in. If we are talking PE router then I believe its choice of p-facing NH is based on ce facing hash (!mpls), but for p-router yes, it will be a mpls label stack hash, but for a single vrf with a single pe-ce facing interface I'd expect the same label stack for all routes.

Regards