[j-nsp] min req on M20 to run 9.1

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:59:45 EDT 2008

Hi - I'm trying to upgrade an older M20 from Jun8.4 to 9.1 and this is the
message I get.
What boot device is in question here? I'm doing the upgrade from the hard
disk and not the install media. Is there any way to see this boot device by
show cmd?

Installing package '/var/tmp/jinstall-9.1R2.10-domestic-signed.tgz' ...
Verified jinstall-9.1R2.10-domestic.tgz signed by PackageProduction_9_1_0
Adding jinstall...

WARNING: This installation will not succeed.
WARNING: The boot device is less than 256M.
WARNING: A hardware upgrade is required.

ERROR: jinstall fails requirements check
ERROR: jinstall-9.1R2.10-domestic-signed fails post-install

[edit]
root at m20-nemo# run request system reboot

Thanks,
Marlin