[j-nsp] Changing a route based on latency

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:45:22 EDT 2008

Junaid,
You don't need a server for ICMP Echo Replies and ICMP Timestamp Replies.
Make sure these packets are not blocked by firewall though.
You only need a server for TCP/UDP and HTTP probe replies (unless you enable
JWeb on the remote router, in this case you don't need a server for HTTP
either).
Rgds
Alex