[j-nsp] MBGP automatic filtering?

Doug Marschke Doug at ietraining.net
Wed Jun 25 03:08:16 EDT 2008

Yes, JUNOS only keeps routes that have a matching route target.

You could configure the keep-all knob under BGP to see all routes on
your PE.

I guess I ask the question, why you want to see all that garbage?  These
is a very good reason for that automatic filtering :)

Doug Marschke
Principal Technologist
Strategic Networks Training
JNCIE-ER #3, JNCIE-M/T #41, JNCIS-FW, JNCI
www.ietraining.net
(415)902-5702