[j-nsp] MBGP automatic filtering?

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Wed Jun 25 07:49:09 EDT 2008

It is simply an option for testing and debugging - to make sure that a new PE's got a good connection to the RR that can import L3VPN routes before any VRFs are configured.

It sounds like the 'keep-all' knob may allow that.

In operation, I am more than happy with the default behaviour - it will extend the time that low memory REs can stay in service.

Michael