[j-nsp] Pushing traffic from an l2circuit into a routing-instance

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:33:40 EDT 2008

  I have OSPF/LDP running between a (non-Juniper) switch and a
T-series router.  The switch doesn't do VPLS, so to get traffic into
an ldp-signaled VPLS routing-instance on the Juniper, I have to build
an l2circuit from the switch to the Juniper.  I'm having trouble
figuring out how to dump the arriving traffic into the appropriate
VPLS routing instance on the Juniper.  I can't help but think it's a
routing/forwarding policy thing, but have yet to figure it out.    I
can't just specify the arriving Juniper interface in the
routing-instance config, because that interface is already configured
in the 'main' routing instance on the router.
   Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.

topology:

          ospf
           ldp
switch--------->juniper--->vpls-routing-instance