[j-nsp] J-Series 1-port SFP ePIM

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Fri Mar 21 09:02:39 EDT 2008

Once upon a time, angel <angel.bardarov at btc-net.bg> said:
> BTW - why you think it is an autonegotiation problem? What is the output
> of "show interfaces" command?

In my case, autonegotiation is a problem because I have to connect to
telco-supplied metro-Ethernet boxes that the telco forces to a
particular speed/duplex (and then disables autonegotiation on their
end).  Yes, it sucks, but I can only connect to what they provide.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>