[j-nsp] J-Series 1-port SFP ePIM

Matt Stevens matt at elevate.org
Fri Mar 21 12:33:58 EDT 2008

That's sort of my issue as well. We have a couple of these cards being
used for telco connections in colos.

One seemed to work fine to a certain carrier, once we got them to enable
autonegotiation on their end.

Now we're trying to bring up another link, with a different carrier, and
running into all sorts of issues.

Having autonegotiation be my only option gives me very few tools to work
with. I was hoping that if the 1-port SFP PIM allowed autonegotiation to
be disabled I could at least use that for troubleshooting the issue.

The 6-port cards allow you to configure gigether-options
no-auto-negotiation, they just log that they don't actually support it.
--
matt