[j-nsp] OSPF neighbor Down :: without reason

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:16:49 EDT 2008

Sure, there could be many reasons such as mismatched Hello or Dead timers,
duplicate Router IDs, OSPF HELLOs not being processed due to lack of CPU
resources, underlying L2 problems preventing the Hellos from being received,
MTU mismatch, receipt of an unexpected Database Descriptor sequence
number... the list is endless...

And even... sometimes router gremlins come out at night for no other reason
than to make our lives miserable.

Stefan